Friday, August 19, 2011

Covert Cache, Beverly, and The Soup Nazi - 8/11/11

Today we headed to Wisconsin to do what we've been told is an AMAZING cache, called Covert Cache. Well, this was as far as I got, because apparently animals, once again, are not popular in some cache areas.
I got a few pictures from KBLAST, but something happened to them between his camera phone and my blog. The whole thing was weird, anyway, since KBLAST was bound and gagged by Dos-Boot when he was taken into that door. Weird.
After that we headed to the Chicago area to get the third oldest active cache in the world, Beverly. It was a beautiful area! When we got to the cache area, I looked up...
and down...
But I had no luck. I had a feeling I was very close, but could not see it for the life of me! I wanted to search more, but KBLAST said he was being eaten alive by the local insects, so we got out of there. We finished up at one more cache, called The Soup Nazi. I thought I had it, but this is what I found...

Man... that message was like opening a fortune cookie for me. I may not be cut out for this geocaching thing! I'll try again tomorrow, but with no experience and no one my size to help me learn, I'm not sure this is possible. I often wonder how the other geohamsters succeeded and ended up working for Groundspeak!!!

1 comment:

  1. Stash:

    Remember a safe is better than no house. See you sometime in Milwaukee.

    ReplyDelete