Wednesday, December 28, 2011

Ring Around The Riggins and TFTC Challenge - 12/28/11

I'm really glad KBLAST actually remembered me this time, but I was bummed that I was once again unable to find Ring Around The Riggins. I found some spots that seemed like _I_ fit perfectly, but no cache! Even little S was trying to help me, and Journey was rooting me on as she often does! Oh well.





I knew I wouldn't be able to actually log the cache TFTC Challenge, but I thought I'd go look for the cache at least while KBLAST was there. Well, once again, another sign thwarting my attempts. Seriously? A leash? I almost left a pile on the sign just to express my displeasure, but then I saw the second line and didn't feel like KBLAST deserved to have to follow through with that one. Maybe tomorrow after our meeting with Parks and Recreation in Pickerington I'll be able to find a geocache!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment